海宁在线

查看: 33519|回复: 27 打印 上一主题 下一主题

免费大放送啦!海洲大酒店双面羊绒大衣工厂店新品全场1.1折!还有上千条围巾免费送...

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
楼主
发表于 2016-3-22 08:31:28 | 显示全部楼层

sac michael kors femme by Jeff Johnson

by Jeff Johnson,scarpe hogan outlet milano
I found 12 large shrimp in my freezer while rummaging around to see what I'd make for dinner. We've had a really wet spring here in Atlanta and today being no exception,scarpe mbt outlet, grilling was not an option. Then it came to me. Shrimp and Pasta! I'd cook the shrimp scampi style and place over the linguine. Yum!
Shrimp cooks up quickly and with the right tecnique will come out tender and delicious. Here's what you do. Peel and devein the shrimp leaving the tail shell on for presentation. We are using raw shrimp after all. My shrimp were bought at Costco and came deveined. I will say that Costco shrimp is the best for quantity/package,babyliss pro Fixant la Sympt?me,ray ban wayfarer, size,nike tn 2015, and price that I've seen recently. Anyway. after peeling,outlet hogan italia, devein shrimp by dragging a paring knife along the back of the shrimp and pulling out the vein while running under cold water.
OK. Set your water for the pasta to boil. In a saute pan at medium heat,coach outlet store online, add 2 tbs of butter and 2 tbs of olive oil to cook the shrimp. Have handy some white wine,nike air jordan pas cher, 5 cloves of minced garlic,air jordan pas cher femme, crushed red pepper flakes,michael kors sale uk, fresh ground milenage pepper,herve leger online, 2 tbs of fresh herb like oregano or basil,sac longchamp pliage pas cher, grated Parmesan cheese and more butter. This will all become clear in a minute so stay with me.
As I said before,lunette de soleil oakley femme, the shrimp won't take long. about as long as the pasta. Add your linguine to the boiling water and place the shrimp and minced garlic in the saute pan. Shrimp is cooked when they begin to curl. (FYI. over cooked shrimp is tightly curled.) Flip once or twice. They should take no more than 5 minutes to be perfect. Now remove cooked shrimp to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Crank up the heat on the saute pan,hogan outlet milano, wait about a minute,ray ban outlet online 8119349,air max pas cher, and hit the pan with the wine. about half a cup should do. Stir with a whisk and add the crushed red pepper flakes and fresh ground milenage pepper to taste. Continue to reduce liquid for a few minutes. Now add some pats of cold butter to the sauce and stir until melted. Reduce heat to low. Put the cooked shrimp back into the sauce.
The pasta should be done by now,cheap coach outlet online. Drain pasta and add the fresh herb and Parmesan cheese. Mix thoroughly,ghd outlet store uk. Add some olive oil if you'd like,tiffany outlet italia Earn Money By Doing Content,chaussure air max pas cher. Plate the pasta and place the shrimp on top,chaussure louboutin pas cher. Pour the sauce over the plated shrimp.
You can serve this up with some warm garlic bread or toast and a small salad with Italian dressing,mbt scarpe outlet. Don't forget the wine,michael kors handbags outlet! Red or white will do nicely here.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小螃蟹 的最新主题

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表