帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
楼主
发表于 2016-1-7 13:12:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

风景优美的鄂尔多斯高原,天宽地阔,景色优美,到处都充满着令人赞叹的诗情与画意。这里是云的故乡,草的世界,是人们外出旅游的好地方。   

今年8月,在水草肥美的夏天,和家人一同完成了草原探秋之旅,并有机会来到了了鄂尔多斯。   

不错,这是一片茫茫景象,无边无际的緑色涂抹在中国版图的北部边缘。阿拉善、鄂尔多斯、科尔沁、呼伦贝尔等举世闻名的草原连成一道绿色的屏障,横跨在广阔的大地上。   

鄂尔多斯市位于自治区西南部,是自治区的发达地区,总面积86752平方公里。这里有众多的名胜古迹,历史悠久的成吉思汗陵,大汗行宫就坐落在这里。   

可敬的鄂尔多斯人在很短的时间里把成陵建设成了一座巨大的森林公园。成陵的建筑、雕塑宏伟大气,给我们留下了深刻的印象。凡是来过这里的人都惊叹不已。   

在蒙古人的眼里,被人们不断爱抚的山川、河流、草原,这些都是他们坚强的灵魂的故乡。他们对自然的深沉的爱、与人真诚相待的质朴纯洁、对长生天的敬畏和对未知世界的好奇,使我们感受到了蒙古人豪迈、明郎的胸怀。   

那绵绵起伏的山峰,蓝蓝的天空中飘着白云,在这下边,青山掩映着绿绿的草地,草原上牛羊成群,马儿自由的奔跑。蜿蜒曲折的黄河像一条迂回的明带一样飘在这里。这是一派多么好的风光,你能不为之心旷神怡?这,就是美丽的鄂尔多斯大草原。这里物产丰富,尤以“羊煤土气”闻名于世。“羊”指温暖全世界的羊毛衫,“煤”指的是充足的煤炭,“土”指的是稀土,“气”指的是天然气。   
北京治疗白癜风哪家医院专业
  鄂尔多斯民族文化也很有特色,有闻名全国的鄂尔多斯婚礼,那达慕大会等。   

这里还有一座崛起的新城,犹如一颗明珠入目皆景,处处妖娆,美得让人惊叹,这就是康巴什。康巴什新区有宽阔的柏油马路,街道两旁红花绿草绿树相互辉映,不时闻到花草的香味。康巴斯城中有一个艺术走廊,它是由雕塑主题艺术公园、双骏广场、太阳广场和蒙古象棋广场组成的一条代表蒙古文化,长2.5公里、宽200米的文化艺术长廊。这个艺术走廊形象地向人们介绍了康巴什,让人们了解了公园、广场里的雕塑的意义所在。雕塑主题艺北京治疗白癜风哪家医院最权威术公园千姿百态的马的雕塑,让人们一下子想到了草原上万马奔腾的场景。   

离开鄂尔多斯,乘车而归,夕阳斜射在大草原上,瑰丽多彩的霞光,又把鄂尔多斯大草原巧装打扮,吸引着游人流连忘返。编辑评语亲爱的作者,欢迎进入红袖投稿,希望以后注意:段首请空两格,已帮您排版好。最好一次性就排版好,多次修改,后台短时间内不显示。可自行百度“自动排版工具”,将正文在排版工具中排好后再复制粘贴到红袖的文本框里。     期待佳作。(编辑留)

白癜风
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
沙发
发表于 2016-2-5 12:14:24 | 只看该作者

tiffany sito ufficiale 9-52-365041

The demons told me that, indeed, they had orders from their master to encourage all heterosexuals to leave their spouses and to embrace same hogan sito ufficiale sex partners. I'm rather surprised at how quickly the Supreme Court decision has led to this, and also how quickly I'm being forced to abandon my deeply grooved heterosexual nature. But, if this scarpe hogan outlet online is what Obama's sharia law demands, who am I to judge? These coach factory store things are in the hands of the Homosexual Agenda(TM) now and I'm merely human..
4. Matthew Stafford needs a good game. Much of that depends on 1 and 2. Seems like they might parajumpers be, but we can automatically say they are connected. We have to conduct moncler doudoune pas cher a thorough investigation. (Robin Zielinski/The Las Cruces Sun News/AP)Doa Ana County Sheriff Office sent its bomb squad to aid the investigation.Several hogan saldi churches around Las Cruces ended or cancelled services on Sunday following the explosions.Allan Lindley, a deacon and usher at First Baptist Church, said the church pastor abruptly ended the mid morning service in the middle of his sermon.
Movies have been made. Conspiracy theories have been spun, debunked, or translated into lore. moncler outlet A memorial has been erected and a museum has been built, right here in Manhattan, underneath the site formerly known as ground zero.. Today, most restaurants use some simplified variation of Escoffier's kitchen brigade. Typically, the executive chef coordinates kitchen activities, sets standards, manages costs, and directs training and work efforts. The sous chef sees that the food is prepared, portioned, and presented according to the executive chef's standards.
MOST of us dream of meeting that special someone and enjoying an intimate and loving relationship that is fulfilling and meaningful   and lasting.And yet the latest Australian Bureau of Statistics surveys show herve leger dress 33 per cent of first marriages end in divorce after a period of only 12 years. The main sac longchamp solde reason? A woolrich outlet lack of shared values.While physical woolrich outlet bologna attraction and louboutin pas cher similar interests attract people to each other in the beginning it is a couple shared values that will determine whether the relationship lasts the test of time.Does each tiffany sito ufficiale partner always air max homme look for the best in the other? Do they agree outlet hogan on the same parenting style? Are they both committed to the same work life giuseppe zanotti design balance? When couples are reviewing the outlet hogan italia values that make up their relationship they must make sure air jordan site officiel they nike tn 2015 discuss those values scarpe hogan outlet which exert the greatest influence on a relationship longevity and happiness. Here are four of them:1.
相关的主题文章:

coach outlet sale 9-52-363428

tn pas cher 952364548

barbour femme pas cher 952366251
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

rqhrg 的最新主题

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表