帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
楼主
发表于 2016-2-19 08:38:38 | 显示全部楼层

escarpin louboutin pas cher 10 Signs your man is n

10 Signs your man is no good,hogan outlet roma
Ten signs Of a no good man Ladies i know you've had or have a man that you love but aren't sure if he feels the same about you. Or you feel as though you lowered your expectations to be with him. Or it's as if your on the fence about whether he's a good match for you or not. We all go through it. Im gonna name my top 10 signs that you should help you make a decision on if he is worth being with or not. Im telling you now if your man has all of these signs then there is no decision for you to make, it should already be made. Drop everything and run away from that No Good Man.
1. He has no job and doesn't plan on having one. First and foremost, if your man is is not disabled then he should have a job no matter what. Unless you two discuss that he will stay home with the kids while you work. whatever floats you boat. Anyway if your man just makes the decision on his own not to work there is a problem. How will he support his family with no income? I mean love plays a big part, but it doesn't pay the bills. Also he must not be that much of a man if he's not worried about how his family will eat and where their going to sleep everyday since he not contributing. Any man that feels ok with his women paying for everything while he can go spend his money all willy nilly , then he is no man. Ladies know that asking actually scratch that,nike air max tn pas cher, telling your man to pay half of the bills on the house that you both live in is not wrong. If a man is a man he does not need to be asked to do this he will just do it. But if you do and your doing it now . Know that at the end of the day you will not win you will just get hurt. Remember karma comes back to those who dish it out and when it comes back around then it comes hard so get ready.
5. He's cheating on you Ladie's this is always a touchy topic, because so many times we take back cheating man. But most of us realize that when it is all said and done it wasn't worth, because he did it again and again and again. I see it like this i refuse to take a man who cheats on me back because all these men in this world i know there will be someone who will love me for me. and if he has a problem or a request he will bring it to my attention,babyliss pro, not go and find another woman and cheat on me with her that's absurd. He had a good heart but nothing on his mind. So when i would encourage him to get a job or something of that nature he would actually go off. He would always say you think your so much better then me. Obviuosly i didn't know where that came from,barbour paris, especially because i was just trying to help. If you have a man who does this to you don't put up with it's nothing but nonsense. He just does it because he cant pick himself up and do better so he blames eveyone else.
9. I mean if you don't feel sexy or you have to change into someone differn't for your man then you need to find someone that you can be 100% you with no artificial personalities added on. These days woman put up with so much, and it's uneccesary. It's like this either your man's going to respect or he's not and let him no if he choses not then he's out the door. no an's if's or but's about it.
10. Perhaps you would say does i don't know just mean that you haven't decided or does that mean you just don't have goals? If he says he just has no goals then that means your dealing with someone who will be in their own little world with nothing on their mind. And if their like that all of their lives they will never have anything of their own,hogan outlet milano. They will always depend on someone else to get them the things they want,hogan outlet online. This is not the type of guy that you want. Go get a man with some dreams even if there a little far fetched it's better to have dreamed then to not dream at all. But one thing's for sure whether it's one thing you find or 10 things you find you have to do what's for your best interest,nike blazer pas cher femme. Us ladies need to stop trying to hold on and shied these no good men. Here's a good tip,hogan sito ufficiale. If you even have to question whether your man is worth being with or not then something's wrongthen you probably shouldn't be with him. Because when you have that guy who you love so much then you'll know he's the right one and there will be no second guessing,trench burberry outlet Childcare project helps vul,scarpe hogan outlet online.
gramon1 5 years ago from Miami
Hey, based on your list, I have all the points in the good man department. I have a great job,peuterey sito ufficiale 11-58-212998,lisseur ghd soldes, I support my wife totally, while she pursues her artistic endevours. I have no children. I help support my nephews, my niece, and whoever looses his or her job in my family. I am happily married and claim to be so. I love acting like a gentleman,sac michael kors imitation, opening her door, letting her ahead, grabbing by the neck of any jerk that direspects her (throws a kiss, calls her mamma,louboutin pas cher 11-58-220380, or any of those stupid thinks some guys do,ghd outlet uk, thinking they will impress her). I have many goals,nike tn pas cher, and continuously arrive at some of them. I am a workoholic, but at the end of the day,sac longchamp pas cher, I love to take her out for dinner, to the theatre, to listen to music, or whatever fun stuff I come up with. I am always honest, straight forward, and open.
But when my wife met me, I was recently divorced, jobless,nike blazer femme, defeated by life, temporarily insecure,babyliss pro moins cher, totally broke, and felt like my goals had become unattainable. Yet, she accepted me, believed in me,scarpe hogan outlet milano, and showed me my true worth.
Ladies, you don't have to find the perfect man. You can help your man reach the sky.
Levertis Steele 3 years ago from Southern Clime
These are some very tell tale signs of a no good man. Sadly,air max pas cher femme, many women know that their men are no account, but they do not want to let go. They are hoping that they will change. Many young no good men are looking for older women to mother them. Translation they want caretakers, and many women are on the job full time! Because good men are not easy for some women to find, they keep the no goods because they are afraid to let go and risk being lonely. They are afraid that Mr. Right may not come along. Their self esteem is lacking. So, they lower their standards and accept what they got.
We have to look at it their way, too. Loneliness is a demon! I would rather move on , even be lonely than to have a no account man, but all women are not as strong. Some women need counseling. I would be careful not to play counselor with a friend in such a situation because it can backfire. I have seen women listen to friends' advice only to see that friend with their man later. I have also known women to take advice from a friend to leave only to find out that the guy has changed and is very good to another woman. The woman who let go will likely blame the friend who gave her the advice to leave. She will feel that if she had held on a little longer, he would have changed for her. Therefore, I suggest that friends refer friends to professional or clergical counseling. Many members of the clergy are profesional relationship counselors.
Jay 6 months ago
You are exactly right about numbers 5,woolrich outlet italia,6,7 and 8. There was one you left out. If they claim they have a home girl and they are only friends. Don't believe that for a second. One lady was right and controlling. These men today are all out of wack. They love the females that give it up quick. Love the whores, sorry to put it like that but the truth I the light. Always starting a argument just so he can leave. Now us females can do good and bad all by ourselves. I learned the hard way. But I'm still moving forward. My Mr right will come along one day.
Anny Richard 2 weeks ago
I have suffer heart broken for some months since my first man in my life left me to stay with is families and try everything to get him back nor worked for me until i reach out for a spell caster called Dr,michael kors wallet outlet.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小螃蟹 的最新主题

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表