查看: 3244|回复: 5 打印 上一主题 下一主题

威凌冰雪,我在南山等你!

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

超级版主

积分

有人说喜欢的就要放肆,但爱就要克制。其实不然,你越爱的事儿就越要勇敢去做,哪怕摔得遍体鳞伤,比如说滑雪!坦白说,对于滑雪还真算不上是赢家……当然人还不得越挫越勇,这就是我为何当初选择购买昂科威的原因。

谁的情感无法表达?谁在冰雪天故作勇敢?很高兴作为昂科威“钻石”级车主(你们懂的,就VIP)被邀请前往南山参加冰雪活动。最近全国人民都被寒流袭击,那叫一个冷。还真是“你在南方的艳阳天大雪纷飞,我在北方的寒冬里驰骋冰雪”。

其实今年冬天是有滑雪计划的,但是一直没有时间和机会…概而言之各种因素吧!那句话怎么说来着?梦想还是要有的,万一实现了呢。你看,梦想果然变成现实,完美。

毫无夸张的说一宿没睡,内心久久不能平静,歇斯底里的激动。周末一大早就驾驶着帅威出发了,去找我的大部队吧。

话说,我经常听朋友提起,在冬季开车有点提心吊胆,路面不给力。如今,北京正直冰雪天气,路况些许不给力馨提示,冬季开车还真是有必要了解雪地行车的危险,每一个车主,不管是男车主、女车主,抑或是新车主都要提高在雪地里行车的安全性。

别克昂科威四驱雪地胎,因此在雪地里容易操控。小女子如我165的个头居然不自量力的开起了SUV,甚至敢挑战冰雪天,虽说昂科威作为SUN车型,但方向盘适中,至少对于我操作起来比较舒服,指向性也令我满意,性价比高谁都愿意买账,不是吗?

昂科威搭载2.0T SIDI直喷涡轮增压发动机,同时匹配6速手自一体变速箱,我是匀速正常开,百公里耗油13左右吧,这个因人而异,每个人开车的习惯不同。

抵达南山滑雪场后,工作人员详细讲解了有关冰雪道路驾驶中遇到的各种突发险情及注意事项的知识,并现场为我们示范如何为轮胎安装防滑链。当然,一次冰雪主题活动怎能少了在行李架安装滑雪板和穿滑雪服等游戏互动的环节。经过这些精心安排的节目,此次活动的各方参与者不仅收获了快乐,更充分地了解并增强了冬季冰雪驾驶的重要安全常识。

下午车友们领取滑雪工具,整装待发,准备开战。有部分车友是第一次滑雪,工作人员特别周到的请来滑雪教练,让所有车友们能在南山感受滑雪的乐趣。

虽然活动时间很短,但昂科威的冰雪体验却留下深刻的印象,同时也体会到别克车型的可靠性。当然,不管是车好,还是驾驶技术好,冰雪天驾驶汽车最重要的还是要注意安全。

新的一年,首战滑雪告捷,感谢别克,作为别克“钻石”级车主无时无刻在感受着温暖,即便是寒冬也仿佛在艳阳天。人生就应该尝试不可能的可能。

19.jpg (93.72 KB, 下载次数: 67)

19.jpg

1.jpg (71.63 KB, 下载次数: 73)

1.jpg
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
沙发
发表于 2016-2-6 07:50:04 | 只看该作者
强烈支持,楼主万岁!

产品-推广,发帖-宣传,论坛-顶帖,网络-推广,外链-代发。
联系QQ:188662-808
________论坛发帖价格____________
套餐一 80元1000条
套餐二 100元3000条
套餐三 200元9000条
套餐四 300元15000条
当天发完,提供详细报表,保证数量。
包月:500元每天1000条共30000条
包月:600元每天1500条共45000条
包月:800元每天3000条共90000条
包月:1200元每天5000条共150000条
包月:2400元每天12000条共360000条
每天发完,提供详细报表。
联系QQ:188662-808
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
板凳
发表于 2016-2-7 10:01:44 | 只看该作者
向楼主致敬

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
地板
发表于 2016-2-10 00:57:27 | 只看该作者

woolrich outlet online Space Coast tourism promoti

space coast tourism promotion to rise with more mbt outlet online money
Besides points and arcs, features can also be indexed as surfaces and bodies. Take the cube again, a simple example of a body, and drill an imaginary hole through it. karen millen dresses Now, how do you describe this instantly more complex object?Geographers have come up with a number of approaches to scarpe hogan outlet representing 3D geo objects as volumes.
For example, when I first went to the club, I had socks that were peuterey outlet milano two different colors, one was red, and one air max pas cher femme was black. Even the sneakers that I had, one size was 37, and one was 35. My coach, he saw that I really wanted to play very badly, so to stimulate doudoune moncler me, he would give me things michael kors uk like a new T shirt, new track suit, new sneakers..
1. The war against fat was started by one man: Much of what we think we burberry outlet online know about the supposed dangers of high fat intake comes from a single scarpe hogan research project by a charismatic cheap ghd straighteners outlet Minnesota pathologist named Ancel Keys. The influential Keys relentlessly advocated the theory that fat caused heart disease, persuading the AHA hogan outlet roma in 1961 to issue the country first ever guidelines targeting saturated fat he wasn shy about shouting down any researcher who questioned his data..
The downtown Cleveland outpost, set to open in mid June, will be the company's fifth location, following openings in Denver, Portland, Austin and nike tn 2015 Detroit.Tucked into the northeast corner of a 242 unit apartment building, hogan sito ufficiale Punch Bowl will feature a rooftop deck, eight bowling lanes, jordan pas cher three private karaoke rooms and activities ranging from vintage video games to pingpong and marbles. The restaurant will help anchor a new entertainment district that includes a Toby Keith's I Love This Bar Grill, a dueling piano bar called The Big Bang and a seasonal nightclub near the mouth of the Cuyahoga River.It's hard to come up with a one line description for Punch Bowl, which is part of a broader "eatertainment" category of businesses.The premise of blending food and fun isn't new. Theme restaurants such as Hard Rock Cafe and Planet air jordan pas cher Hollywood have served up a mix of pop culture and grub for decades.
But the 49th state in winter isn't quite the hellhole some in the Lower 48 make it out to be. Granted the vast, largely unpopulated, Interior of the state michael kors purse is Seward's Icebox. But coastal Alaska, where most Alaskans scarpe hogan outlet online live, has a relatively mild climate influenced by the michael kors factory outlet warm waters of the canada goose outlet online Pacific Ocean.
We begin to act? I think so, because more and more of us are coming to see that it is our best interest to do so. More and more of us are coming to see that we in this thing together and that does better when everybody does better, he writes in the book epilogue. You don agree with some or even all hogan outlet uomo of the things this book recommends.
相关的主题文章:

outlet burberry online Suspect killed by police in

woolrich outlet bologna Ohio high school football players found guilty of raping 16

air max pas cher femme Research team unravels tomato pathogen
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
5#
发表于 2016-2-16 05:04:12 | 只看该作者

moncler doudoune pas cher Of the Lots of Mary

of the lots of mary
I WAS hogan rebel outlet RECENTLY RELEASED FROM FEDERAL lisseur ghd pas cher france PRISON IN FORREST CITY scarpe hogan outlet ARKANSAS, WHERE I COMPLETED A SENTENCE OF 156 hogan outlet sito ufficiale MONTHS. I WAS DEALING METH AND GOT CAUGHT. I DIDNT SELL TO KIDS OR INTRODUCE IT TO ANYONE WHO HAD NEVER TRIED woolrich outlet online italia IT. Each poster had an image of a michael kors sale uk cicada and a QR code that, when scanned, revealed a message.Tekk says he worked with a group of nine active participants and several additional louboutin pas cher homme helpers tiffany outlet to solve the breadcrumb trail of clues left by the game creators. One of the people working with him sent his brother out to see one of the posters, which was located in Australia, in real life. It was a physical piece of the worldwide puzzle that they could confirm existed."I was in awe and frightened because I didn know exactly what escarpin louboutin pas cher the reach mbt outlet italia of these people were.
2. Sculpt Your Resume. A resume is like a personal ad. The position in makes the portfolio overweight on companies that are performing buybacks. The strategy has produced surprisingly solid returns over doudoune moncler paris the sample period. I wouldn't normally consider this as a necessary exposure for investors, but it seemed like an interesting one to include and with a very high correlation to SPY and similar levels of volatility it has little impact on the numbers for the rest of the portfolio..
For hogan outlet uomo more than 25 years I have used this special cookie recipe to bake delicious chocolate chip cookies. What's scarpe hogan outlet so special about chocolate chip cookies you ask? First, it's the carefully chosen ingredients in this recipe that makes grown adults politely ask for more, but second and most importantly, it's how you use the cookies that makes them special. I'm going to share my top secret recipe, baking and storage tips, packaging ideas, free printables, and lots of great recipe variations to scarpe hogan try, plus 25 reasons ghd uk shop to spread good cookie karma..
It solidifies a powerhouse team that has been karen millen uk dresses together since Lowe's came aboard in 2001 when Hendrick formed the No. 48 specifically hogan rebel outlet for Johnson. The company had been involved in NASCAR at various sponsorship levels for decades, but was persuaded by Hendrick to take a chance on an unproven driver in karen millen online shop a new michael kors uk stores fourth team for the organization..
Top of pageAbstractAcute chorioamnionitis is a well established lesion of the placenta in cases with intra amniotic infection. In contrast, the clinicopathological significance of chronic chorioamnionitis is unclear. This study was conducted to determine the frequency and severity of chronic chorioamnionitis in normal pregnancy and in various pregnancy doudoune moncler paris complications.
相关的主题文章:

longchamp pas cher 9-51-13589

[url=http://tuonela.s138.xrea.com/lightbbs/light.cgi?res=2543+[PLM=0]+GET+http]parajumpers soldes Prosecutor[/url]

woolrich outlet italia Of risks of increased tanker traffic due to Kinder Morgan pipeline
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
6#
发表于 2016-2-16 05:05:45 | 只看该作者

mbt outlet store Tame health care gorilla with new

tame health care gorilla with new medical plan
Another interesting example, that illustrates the ancient book's positive outlook, is oracle 24, which reads, "Stop being of two minds, mbt outlet italia o human, whether this thing will happen or not. Yes, it will happen! Be brave and do not be of barbour shop online two minds. Because it will remain with you a long time and you will receive joy and happiness.".
HARDY HARDY: Suspended Dallas defensive end Greg Hardy has ended his legal fight hogan outlet online and vows he's going to be a new man once his four game ban is over. He said he's determined from now on "to bring glory and pride to my family" and the Cowboys. His 10 game suspension for a domestic violence case was reduced by an arbitrator to michael kors handbags outlet four games..
Moving on to fleet developments on slide seven. As reported on October 28, we acquired a 2006 built MR tanker, we renamed to Ardmore Seamariner. The purchase price equates michael kors outlet store to a cheap ghd straighteners newbuilding equivalent of just acheter lisseur ghd pas cher under $29 million. That last PD was on Data Teams. There was research, names, books, and of course various data shared over the course of two days. I was in a very weird situation of not having heard of almost single study, name, and book mentioned by the speaker.
Rep. Sen. Robert chaussures giuseppe zanotti Casey, D Scranton both Catholics showed the unifying power of the pope and the limits of that power. As the PDZ domain of CAL was the E6 binding portion, it was considered to be sensitive to E6 mediated degradation. To demonstrate this, the stability of HA CAL (1 and HA CAL woolrich outlet online (231 was compared. Whereas HPV16 E6 had no effect on HA CAL (1 it markedly reduced HA CAL (231 (Figure 5b, lanes 4 and lanes 10 However, without E6, HA CAL canada goose outlet (231 was more stable than HA CAL (1 (Figure 5b, lanes 1 and lanes 7 These data scarpe hogan suggest that for the degradation of CAL, the coiled coil domain hogan outlet is important under normal conditions, but the E6 binding hogan saldi PDZ domain has an important role in HPV infected states.
I was at the golf store comparing different kinds of golf balls. I was unhappy with the women?s type that I scarpe hogan outlet had been using. After browsing for several minutes, I was approached by one of the good looking gentlemen who work at the store. Earlier in the day, Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval issued Daimler the first giuseppe zanotti sneakers licence to operate its autonomous truck technology in the state. The Freightliner Inspiration Truck still disguised by hood bonnet then whisked away Sandoval and Daimler Trucks' global boss Dr. Wolfgang Bernhard.
I have plans. Still, illness led me resolutely toward michael kors outlet store the contemplation of death. That led me cheap herve leger to the subject doudoune moncler femme of evolution, that most consoling of all the sciences, and I became engulfed on my blog in unforeseen discussions about God, the nike tn pas cher afterlife, religion, theory of evolution, intelligent design, reincarnation, the nature of reality, what came before the big bang, what waits after the end, nike blazer soldes the nature of intelligence, the reality of the self, death, death, death..
相关的主题文章:

nike blazer pas cher Snow Wil

chaussure air max pas cher Pa

mbt outlet Populist message d
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

hnzy 的最新主题

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表