[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

超级版主

积分
楼主
发表于 2015-11-7 11:39:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
晚上不能吃哪些水果?水果对我们的健康来说至关重要,但是也要讲究时间哦。不同的水果如果吃错了时间就会影响到健康。今天,我们所要为大家介绍的是晚上不能吃的水果种类,千万别错过了。

榴莲:蛋白质、脂肪含量都不高。生糖指数约为42,也不算很高,但在所含成分中,有2/3是糖。对于血糖高、有高血压或者低血压、心功能不佳、胃肠道溃疡的人来说,吃榴莲仍需谨慎,最好能减饭量再吃榴莲,以免摄入热量超标,加重原有疾病。

智利车厘子:糖分多,富含糖、蛋白质、维生素及钙、铁、磷、钾等多种元素,含铁量在水果中名列前茅,是补铁、益脑良品,糖尿病患者不宜贪嘴。

美国提子:提子皮和提子籽内含有抗氧化物质,对心脑血管疾病具有预防作用。糖分含量高,十个提子的热量相当于二两米饭的热量,糖尿病患者不宜多吃。
释迦:每100克释迦可含总糖15.3%~18.3%,维生素C为265mg。由于释迦口感偏甜,含糖量较高。糖尿病患者应慎食。

牛油果:因富含植物脂肪,有“森林奶油”之称,是一种高能低糖水果。从保健功能来看,牛油果有健胃清肠的作用,并具有降低胆固醇和血脂,保护心血管和肝脏系统等重要生理功能。适合婴幼儿和老人食用,建议一天吃一个即可。但由于牛油果的植物脂肪含量很高,不宜晚上食用。

菠萝、芒果:都是常见的热带水果,生糖指数高,糖尿病患者不宜多吃。二者又同属于致敏食物,过敏体质的人仅仅接触果皮,也有可能过敏,因此过敏体质者要慎食。菠萝和芒果用盐水浸渍后食用,并不能减少过敏发生机会,只能改善口感。

火龙果:富含维生素B1、B2、B3和维生素C、胡萝卜素、花青素,并含有钙、磷、铁等微量元素和水溶性膳食纤维,可预防便秘、助通便,也被作为“减肥水果”。但由于含有的天然葡萄糖容易吸收,糖尿病人一餐不宜多吃。有肠胃功能紊乱、容易腹泻的人,也应少吃。

山竹:富含羟基柠檬酸、山酮素等成分,羟基柠檬酸对抑制脂肪合成、抑制食欲和降低体重有良好功效。但过量摄入,其中所含的氧杂蒽酮有增加酸中毒的可能性。一般一次吃四五个山竹即可。

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
沙发
发表于 2015-11-16 22:12:20 | 只看该作者
超級精彩,我非常喜歡

淘客机器人、淘客返利机器人、淘宝客机器人 联系客服QQ:1785400000
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
板凳
发表于 2015-12-7 13:35:56 | 只看该作者
支持你加分

产品-推广,发帖-宣传,论坛-顶帖,网络-推广,外链-代发。
联系QQ:188-662-808
________论坛发帖价格____________
套餐一 80元1000条
套餐二 100元3000条
套餐三 200元9000条
套餐四 300元15000条
当天发完,提供详细报表,保证数量。
包月:500元每天1000条共30000条
包月:600元每天1500条共45000条
包月:800元每天3000条共90000条
包月:1200元每天5000条共150000条
包月:2400元每天12000条共360000条
每天发完,提供详细报表。
联系QQ:188-662-808
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
地板
发表于 2015-12-20 06:31:53 | 只看该作者

pjs pas cher The Ex Girlfriend And You

the piumini moncler outlet ex girlfriend and you
RG111 has set many school records including; rushing yards by a freshman: 843, rushing yards by a QB: 843, rushing touchdowns: 13, career rushing touchdowns by a QB: 23, and 100 yard rushing games by a QB: 5. These are just some of the school records that were broken by piumini moncler outlet RG111. I realize that there were other qualified candidates but these are some outstanding statistics.
The second aspect would be the checklist of materials canada goose 2015 How to Get Better With Your Left Hand in Lacrosse and supplies that you have to use. I consider this as important as well because of two things. On the one hand, you need a checklist for the materials and supplies that you will use because this hogan outlet roma will affect the effectiveness and completeness of your coffee enema moncler outlet roma recipe...
African. Nations. Cup,. Aside from that, it can also help reduce the appearance of fingerprint. giubbotti moncler outlet Invisible shield usually just below than 1 mm for the thickness so for the people don't want scarpe hogan outlet to add bulky or the ugly case, invisible shield is not even an option parajumpers pas cher anymore, but it is a must have air max 90 pas cher accessories. Many companies also already provide the shield to cover the antenna / stainless steel frame for the iphone 4..
When I first came across hogan scarpe outlet How To Cl Yello, it boasted of offering the cheapest calling rates and free texting. It was better than my expectations, not to mention that its connectivity is amazing. outlet hogan italia My calls never disconnect like a million times, there is no background noise or distortion and I don't recall a single instance when my message was not delivered to scarpe hogan the recipient.
But that is a technique that was developed in the last few hundred years. Legends and myths written before this did not do this (ie. The Illiad) . Over the last several years, a keen interest in personal air max tn pas cher development and executive coaching has arisen canada goose femme in the general workforce. Recent articles in Fortune and Entrepreneur doudoune pjs femme pas cher H Magazine indicated that the hottest thing in management is peuterey outlet uomo the executive scarpe hogan outlet coach   part business advisor, part sounding board, part manager. Simply put, people want more out of moncler outlet life.
Like you were saying, I'm sure he's taken his money and canada goose outlet online gone to different levels with various business activities. I piumini moncler outlet actually came across WA through his website. He's definitely somebody too look up to. When it comes to affiliate marketing tips for beginners, one of the parajumpers paris big buzzwords is to canada goose sito ufficiale find a niche. Don't let the unfamiliar term confuse you, because louboutin chaussures pas cher all it is about is to identify an unmet need in your chosen market. And believe me, in terms of unmet needs out there, there's so many that the internet can't even begin to start to scratch the surface.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

海宁在线 的最新主题

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表