海宁在线

查看: 32937|回复: 27 打印 上一主题 下一主题

免费大放送啦!海洲大酒店双面羊绒大衣工厂店新品全场1.1折!还有上千条围巾免费送...

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
21#
发表于 2016-3-22 08:31:28 | 只看该作者

sac michael kors femme by Jeff Johnson

by Jeff Johnson,scarpe hogan outlet milano
I found 12 large shrimp in my freezer while rummaging around to see what I'd make for dinner. We've had a really wet spring here in Atlanta and today being no exception,scarpe mbt outlet, grilling was not an option. Then it came to me. Shrimp and Pasta! I'd cook the shrimp scampi style and place over the linguine. Yum!
Shrimp cooks up quickly and with the right tecnique will come out tender and delicious. Here's what you do. Peel and devein the shrimp leaving the tail shell on for presentation. We are using raw shrimp after all. My shrimp were bought at Costco and came deveined. I will say that Costco shrimp is the best for quantity/package,babyliss pro Fixant la Sympt?me,ray ban wayfarer, size,nike tn 2015, and price that I've seen recently. Anyway. after peeling,outlet hogan italia, devein shrimp by dragging a paring knife along the back of the shrimp and pulling out the vein while running under cold water.
OK. Set your water for the pasta to boil. In a saute pan at medium heat,coach outlet store online, add 2 tbs of butter and 2 tbs of olive oil to cook the shrimp. Have handy some white wine,nike air jordan pas cher, 5 cloves of minced garlic,air jordan pas cher femme, crushed red pepper flakes,michael kors sale uk, fresh ground milenage pepper,herve leger online, 2 tbs of fresh herb like oregano or basil,sac longchamp pliage pas cher, grated Parmesan cheese and more butter. This will all become clear in a minute so stay with me.
As I said before,lunette de soleil oakley femme, the shrimp won't take long. about as long as the pasta. Add your linguine to the boiling water and place the shrimp and minced garlic in the saute pan. Shrimp is cooked when they begin to curl. (FYI. over cooked shrimp is tightly curled.) Flip once or twice. They should take no more than 5 minutes to be perfect. Now remove cooked shrimp to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Crank up the heat on the saute pan,hogan outlet milano, wait about a minute,ray ban outlet online 8119349,air max pas cher, and hit the pan with the wine. about half a cup should do. Stir with a whisk and add the crushed red pepper flakes and fresh ground milenage pepper to taste. Continue to reduce liquid for a few minutes. Now add some pats of cold butter to the sauce and stir until melted. Reduce heat to low. Put the cooked shrimp back into the sauce.
The pasta should be done by now,cheap coach outlet online. Drain pasta and add the fresh herb and Parmesan cheese. Mix thoroughly,ghd outlet store uk. Add some olive oil if you'd like,tiffany outlet italia Earn Money By Doing Content,chaussure air max pas cher. Plate the pasta and place the shrimp on top,chaussure louboutin pas cher. Pour the sauce over the plated shrimp.
You can serve this up with some warm garlic bread or toast and a small salad with Italian dressing,mbt scarpe outlet. Don't forget the wine,michael kors handbags outlet! Red or white will do nicely here.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
22#
发表于 2016-6-30 04:06:56 | 只看该作者
蚂蚁花呗取现客服 3014579034-认准老字号玩转花呗-www.huabeigan.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
23#
发表于 2016-9-2 14:37:48 | 只看该作者
风云雄霸天下服务端天之炼狱一条龙大话西游服务端精灵复兴私服务端
传奇世界服务端刀剑服务端十二之天服务端新天骄服务端卧龙吟服务端
真封神服务端惊天动地服务端红月服务端魔力宝贝服务端飞飞务服务端
劲舞团服务端热血江湖服务端倚天I服务端网页游戏服务端天堂2服务端
大话西游服务端凡人修真服务端大话西游服务端页游服务端问道服务端
跑跑卡丁车服务端英雄远征服务端幻灵游侠私服务端洪荒神话私服务端
完美世界服务端烈焰服务端洛汗服务端新魔界服务端绝对女神私服务端
永恒之塔服务端传奇服务端密传-服务端QQ西游私服务端天堂1私服务端
千年服务端蜀门服务端征途服务端机战服务端神泣服务端醉西游服务端
天堂I服务端挑战OL服务端剑侠情缘-服务端奇侠XIAH服务端挑战服务端

24小时电话扣扣服务保证客户随时找到技术员随时解决SF一条龙的各种问题
专业从事私服一条龙服务,我们用最专业的技术,贴心的售后服务,放心质量
请加入我们的私服一条龙开区行列,了解我们,信赖我们,品质来源于责任细节
客户们的满意是我们追求的目标,以诚信为本,为您打造属于您的私服.
想开个好F就来枫易科技!想要服务器不卡就来枫易科技!
想要售后好就来枫易科技!想要技术硬,学技术就来www.m9sf.com枫易科技!
私服开区一条龙服务(网络游戏私服开服制作)
主机IDC租用www.m9sf.com/Server
网站模版www.m9sf.com/Shop/Wangzhan
广告宣传www.m9sf.com/ad.asp
游戏版本www.m9sf.com/Shop/Banben
开区套餐www.m9sf.com/Taocao
官方网站www.m9sf.com
客服咨询QQ1292124634(企鹅扣扣)
Email:1292124634@qq.com
传世开私服版本sf一条龙服务_www.m9sf.com
奇迹开私服开服sf一条龙_www.m9sf.com
魔兽私服开区开服sf一条龙服务_www.m9sf.com